Education Technology: Investing In Companies That Meet the Needs of The New Learning Landscape
Alvarez & Marsal’s (A&M’s) Private Equity Performance Improvement Group (PEPI) has developed a Point of View on the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on U.S. Education and where opportunity lies for Private Equity (PE) investment.
A&M’s Whitepaper, “Education Technology: Investing In Companies That Meet the Needs of The New Learning Landscape,” breaks down the attributes of attractiveness of education companies and why we believe that the Education Technology (EdTech) sub-sector offers the strongest value proposition to PE investors.
- EdTech is best positioned to capitalize on market forces and is the most attractive sub-sector for PE investment.
- The EdTech market is growing rapidly and is projected to reach ~$100 billion in annual revenue in North America by 2027.
- By 2023, there will be $16.7 billion spent on technology in the U.S. postsecondary sector.
Read the full paper >
- Contact Vadim Tsysin to learn more about how A&M’s PEPI practice can help clients meaningfully participate in this important sector regardless of trend directions
- Learn more about A&M’s Private Equity Services